طلب العلم فريضة على كل مسلم ومسلمة
It is compulsory for every Muslim Man and every Muslim Woman to seek knowledgeRasulullah SA
Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA strongly believed that education is the key to a society that is peaceful, respectful of differences and forward looking; and education is essential for communal harmony and religious tolerance. He founded the The Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program (QJSP) in 2011 on the eve of the Golden Jubilee celebrations that commemorated the 50 years of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb RA as Dai al Mutlaq, and Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin’s as his Mazoon (second in hierarchy) and Mansoos (successor).
Zahra Hasanaat aims to help students fulfill their educational goals and to achieve their full potential — ensuring that financial incapacity would never stand in the way in way of their success. Inculcating the values of good character, education and community service, that guide and nurture students, while appreciating and rewarding the commitment of good teachers and encouraging good schools — form its key mandate.
What we do
296 Scholarships Awarded, 45% Women and Girls | Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program
The Qutbi Jubilee Scholarship Program is a flagship initiative: Excellence through Education. Character through Community Service. It offers merit based and financial need based scholarships offered to students for higher education in India and abroad as well as primary school education. It encourages and promotes high standards of academic scholarship as well as community service. Read more stories link link.
10,000+ Community Service Hours Volunteered | Student Development & Community Service
Through mentorship and community service activities, a network of distinguished professionals guide and engage students to benefit from their experience. Read more stories link link.
Outreach and partnerships with 800+ schools | Syedna Taher Fakhruddin Excellence in Teaching Award and Support to Local Schools
The teaching excellence award recognizes exceptional teachers’ hard work, dedication, passion and efficacy in teaching. Local schools and organizations are also supported through grants to address needs such as food aid, school supplies, field trips and more. Read more stories link link.
Skill Development and Professional Courses | English, Computers, Retail & more
Skills development programs including sewing classes for women, English classes, computer classes, and other vocational training such as beautician, carpenter are conducted independently and in partnership with other organizations. Read more stories link link.
Libraries and Literacy | Stories & books
Community libraries and literacy projects open to all so that they may borrow books and benefit from access to reading material and gain literacy skills. Study spaces and academic support staff also available for limited hours. Story telling events for children will also be hosted at the centre.
Academic Success & Opportunities for Growth
- Enable students are able to fulfill their academic aspirations, especially higher education
- To raise awareness about the importance of obtaining education and especially to encourage women to explore these opportunities (QJSP has earmarked at least 1/3 of its higher education scholarship fund for distinguished women scholars)
Good Character & Community Service
- To instill an importance of good character in students through community service so that he or she is inspired to give back to society and help other students to achieve their potential and become a better human being (QJSP’s scholarship contract requires a minimum amount of hours of community service from each student to be eligible for renewal)
Career Counseling & Networking
- To promote academic scholarship and educational projects, especially those that strengthens communal and societal harmony and foster peaceful co-existence.
- To network distinguished professionals and the well-educated especially within the community to mentor students so that they may benefit from their experience
Criteria is merit, financial need and commitment to community service programs. ⅓ of the higher education scholarships are earmarked for young women.
The organization is committed to good governance, transparency, fair management, responsible use of funds, and accountability.
Get involved ↗
Upliftment, not charity, is beneficial for both the givers and receivers as it instills a sense of connectedness in the community and gratitude for what we have.